Collected by Meagan Kerns
1060 Vienna, Austria
The Naschmarkt is absolutely one of the things you have to experience during your stay in Vienna! Locals call Vienna’s largest inner-city market the “city’s stomach." The market is a unique place for strolling, admiring, discovering, and sampling....
Josefsplatz 1, 1015 Wien, Austria
Entering the Austrian National Library is a momentous moment in one’s life. This place looks like something out of Harry Potter. I wasn’t allowed to use my tripod inside for this triple exposure four-shot panorama but it obviously...
Stephansplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
In the heart of Vienna sits St. Stephen's Cathedral. Built in the late 12th century, it's a grand piece of beauty borrowing both from the Romanesque and Gothic styles of architecture. Unlike St. Vitus in Prague, St. Stephen's shimmers with light...
Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Traveling on a student budget makes you appreciate finding a good deal even if it takes a little bit of work; going to the opera is an amazing experience but going cheaply is even better! If you go to the Vienna opera house 80min before the start...
Heldenplatz 21/4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Rounding out your visit to Hofburg Palace is the last of the great expansions to the palace by the Habsurgs. The building was done in true neoclassical style, obviously to make the royal family appear as mighty as Greek gods. A statue of Archduke...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands