Collected by Alejandra Louden
Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Traveling on a student budget makes you appreciate finding a good deal even if it takes a little bit of work; going to the opera is an amazing experience but going cheaply is even better! If you go to the Vienna opera house 80min before the start...
Bräunerstraße 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Graben Street is one of the most popular pathways for tourists in Vienna. Lined with cafes and shopping, the visitor is occasionally greeted with relics of the past, like this sculpture known to the Germans as a "plague column". It's more or less...
Hofburg, Schweizerhof, 1010 Wien, Austria
Austria’s imperial past is most palpable between the grand palaces of Vienna. And within the capital there is one particular place where this illustrious atmosphere is polarized. The Imperial Treasury holds some of the most ornate, detailed and...
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
Took a walk over the summer palace grounds in the heart of the Habsburg empire. Schonbrunn Palace is beautiful, and on a nice day you can take a free city bike and bike twenty minutes out there like we did. Read more:...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Art Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter