Collected by PENNY CLOWRY
Wollzeile 38, 1010 Wien, Austria
Plachutta isn’t a restaurant, it’s a Viennese institution. Austria loves the traditional cuisine, the elegant but unaffected crowd and the lively atmosphere you will find inside one of their locations – and you will too! Plachutta is particularly...
Herrengasse 16, 1010 Wien, Austria
While Vienna, Austria is the quintessential walking city, treasures abound if you dare to walk through its magnificent, arched doorways. Hidden in plain sight you will find small, hedonistic gems like the bar inside the courtyard of the Palais...
Zum Schwarzen Kameel, Bognergasse 5, 1010 Wien, Austria
400 years are a long time. 400 years are a long time for a single, Viennese restaurant to stay up and running - and remain a city favorite. Zum Schwarzen Kameel has managed just this incredible feat and is busy as ever. Sit down for a glass of...
Am Heumarkt 2A, 1030 Wien, Austria
What a sensational spot for the best gourmet lunch in Vienna -- Steirereck in Stadtpark. My second course is a warm artichoke salad poached in white wine, with coriander and lemon grass, diced artichoke sauted with thyme, topped with an herb salad...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local