Collected by Martha Morgan
1060 Vienna, Austria
The Naschmarkt is absolutely one of the things you have to experience during your stay in Vienna! Locals call Vienna’s largest inner-city market the “city’s stomach." The market is a unique place for strolling, admiring, discovering, and sampling....
Jakobergasse 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Simon und Jakober is one of those small shop gems tucked away in a side street that you wish you had known about. I stumbled over it shortly after it opened in 2011. The family run business stocks regionally produced honey, jams, liqueurs, teas,...
Karmelitermarkt, 1020 Wien, Austria
Karmelitermarkt has catapulted itself from forgotten grocery stall compound to trendy neighbourhood market in recent years. The market is quieter and smaller than Naschmarkt, but has lovely eateries such as Marktachterl and Viennese/Georgian...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun