Collected by Anishiya Taneja
Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
In July of 2010 I spent about 10 days in Vienna and fell in love!
I adored the food, culture, museums, galleries and pretty much everything else.
Best galley/museum was definitely the 'Albertina' which houses a great collection.
Sachertorte was a...
Herrengasse 16, 1010 Wien, Austria
While Vienna, Austria is the quintessential walking city, treasures abound if you dare to walk through its magnificent, arched doorways. Hidden in plain sight you will find small, hedonistic gems like the bar inside the courtyard of the Palais...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico