Collected by Diana Powell
1060 Vienna, Austria
The Naschmarkt is absolutely one of the things you have to experience during your stay in Vienna! Locals call Vienna’s largest inner-city market the “city’s stomach." The market is a unique place for strolling, admiring, discovering, and sampling....
Schwarzenbergstraße, 1010 Wien, Austria
Before or after the theater, the pub 1516 is ideal for home-brewed seasonal beer, slightly loud music, and a lively mixed crowd, where you can get excellent pub food: hamburgers, chicken wings, pork ribs, farm bread with tasty fresh toppings, and...
Bäckerstraße 6, 1010 Wien, Austria
Nothing quite says Austria like a schnitzel bigger than your plate and Almdudler to wash it down. We had the brilliant idea of eating a lunch so big that we wouldn't need dinner, but ending up getting dragged out for ribs that night. I have never...
Jasomirgottstraße 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Vienna shows its cosmopolitan side after 9pm at its many wine bars. They are young and chic and attract a dynamic, sophisticated crowd that not only enjoys good wine, but good living. Order some light pasta and crisp white wine by the glass, or...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now