Collected by Nikki Batchellor
800 Benvenuto Ave, Brentwood Bay, BC V8M 1J8, Canada
Nearly a century ago, Jennie Butchart, wife of cement manufacturer Robert Butchart, transformed a depleted limestone quarry into these stunning, world-renowned show gardens. Allow ample time to enjoy the 22 hectares (55 acres) of floral displays,...
649 Humboldt St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A7, Canada
Yes, my five-year-old was probably the target demographic for this place, but there were plenty of people without kids here, too. Because where else are you going to see an entire working sawmill built in miniature? Where else are you going to...
721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Every book will tell you to have high tea at the Empress in Victoria, and you should. They welcomed our three-generation group, including 2 kids under 6, and had hot chocolate for those who didn't want tea. They also had a full gluten-free option,...
631 Courtney St, Victoria, BC V8W 1B8, Canada
If you've ever wanted to know what it feels like to have a giant grasshopper crawl over your face, hold a scorpion in the palm of your hands, or wear a centipede mustache, this is your chance. If you're content simply watching the butterflies...
560 Johnson St, Victoria, BC V8W 3C6, Canada
Market Square, a flower-filled courtyard tucked into the middle of heritage brick-and-beam buildings, offers plentiful souvenir shopping as well as coffee, cocktails and opportunities to assemble a tasty impromptu picnic. Its small stage often...
- 1 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots