Collected by KathyZou
100 Cook St, Victoria, BC V8V, Canada
The gorgeous Beacon Hill Park, sprawling across 200 acres right in Victoria, extends all the way to the shores of the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Enjoy its fine views of Washington's Olympic Mountains, its extensive walking trails and its landscaped...
675 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8W 9W2, Canada
Discover more about the natural and human history of British Columbia at the Royal BC Museum. Plan to spend time in the fascinating First Nations section, which documents the traditional way of life for the Coast Salish peoples that changed...
634 Humboldt St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A4, Canada
Visit Western Canada's oldest maritime museum in its temporary location across the street from the Fairmont Empress. Thrilling tales of shipwrecks, pirates, exploration and discovery are told through this collection of 35,000 artifacts. Look for a...
631 Courtney St, Victoria, BC V8W 1B8, Canada
If you've ever wanted to know what it feels like to have a giant grasshopper crawl over your face, hold a scorpion in the palm of your hands, or wear a centipede mustache, this is your chance. If you're content simply watching the butterflies...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now