Collected by Victoria Hinojosa
Victoria Hinojosa′s Wishlist
35 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
Fall is that time of year, when big blue banners begin to decorate some of my favorite bars around the city and when blonde women in dirndls can be seen on posters all around town. Oktoberfest is one of my favorite foreign festivals celebrated in...
The little city of Banos is situated on the side of volcano Tungurahua and has gorgeous waterfalls like this one, the Pailon del Diablo or Devil's Cauldron. To get up this high the trail first drops about 1000 feet into the valley and then climbs...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights