Collected by Victoria Hinojosa
Victoria Hinojosa′s Wishlist
35 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
Fall is that time of year, when big blue banners begin to decorate some of my favorite bars around the city and when blonde women in dirndls can be seen on posters all around town. Oktoberfest is one of my favorite foreign festivals celebrated in...
The little city of Banos is situated on the side of volcano Tungurahua and has gorgeous waterfalls like this one, the Pailon del Diablo or Devil's Cauldron. To get up this high the trail first drops about 1000 feet into the valley and then climbs...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys