Victoria, British Columbia & Vancouver Island
Collected by Kim Lomax
721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Every book will tell you to have high tea at the Empress in Victoria, and you should. They welcomed our three-generation group, including 2 kids under 6, and had hot chocolate for those who didn't want tea. They also had a full gluten-free option,...
1050 Joan Crescent, Victoria, BC V8S 3L5, Canada
Canada isn't as renowned for castles as one might think (or at all, in fact), which makes a visit to Craigdarroch that much more intriguing. A prototypical "bonanza" castle, Craigdarroch was born out of the industrial wealth generated by railroad...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos