Collected by Lori-Lee Emshey
Fan Tan Alley, Victoria, BC V8W 3G9, Canada
An afternoon meandering through the narrow stores of Chinatown feels like a trip back in time. This is the oldest Chinese district in Canada and it's full of historic nooks and crannies to explore. Formerly a derelict gambling district, it has...
800 Benvenuto Ave, Brentwood Bay, BC V8M 1J8, Canada
Nearly a century ago, Jennie Butchart, wife of cement manufacturer Robert Butchart, transformed a depleted limestone quarry into these stunning, world-renowned show gardens. Allow ample time to enjoy the 22 hectares (55 acres) of floral displays,...
1205 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T8, Canada
The Local Kitchen sits at the foot of a pedestrian-only street, right along the main drag by the harbor in Victoria. Our seat on the patio put us in the front row for a busking band. We ate a delicious meal while watching the activity of the...
1108 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Y2, Canada
Like the rest of Victoria, Munro's is one of a kind. Founded by Jim and Alice Munro (the famous author), it is one of the few independent bookstores left in the city. Relocated to the neo-classical Royal Bank of Canada building, the generous staff...
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Air Travel How Much Do Masks Really Protect You on Flights?
- 3 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 4 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 5 Tips + News This Is When Caribbean Islands Are Reopening for Tourism