Collected by Emily Brooke Sandor
721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Every book will tell you to have high tea at the Empress in Victoria, and you should. They welcomed our three-generation group, including 2 kids under 6, and had hot chocolate for those who didn't want tea. They also had a full gluten-free option,...
800 Benvenuto Ave, Brentwood Bay, BC V8M 1J8, Canada
Nearly a century ago, Jennie Butchart, wife of cement manufacturer Robert Butchart, transformed a depleted limestone quarry into these stunning, world-renowned show gardens. Allow ample time to enjoy the 22 hectares (55 acres) of floral displays,...
189 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
At sunset the night market opens on the harbour front, illuminated by the lights on the Parliament building across the water. Favourites include gourmet chocolate, organic honey, handmade soaps, and organic cotton satchels. Another Canadian...
944 Fort St, Victoria, BC V8V 3K2, Canada
For the freshest farm-to-table and boat-to-bistro dining experience, come to Cafe Brio. Specializing in French cuisine created from regional Canadian ingredients, their simple sauces and delicate preparation let the natural flavors come through in...
3 Library Rd, Victoria, BC V9C 1H9, Canada
A well mapped-out trail for bikers and hikers exists from the ferry north of Victoria all the way to the Pot Holes Provincial Park in Sooke, BC. The Galloping Goose Trail winds across all the area's landscapes: through the city streets to the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map