Collected by Brittney
721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Every book will tell you to have high tea at the Empress in Victoria, and you should. They welcomed our three-generation group, including 2 kids under 6, and had hot chocolate for those who didn't want tea. They also had a full gluten-free option,...
189 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
At sunset the night market opens on the harbour front, illuminated by the lights on the Parliament building across the water. Favourites include gourmet chocolate, organic honey, handmade soaps, and organic cotton satchels. Another Canadian...
1605 Store St, Victoria, BC V8W 3K3, Canada
Wild Saffron is a great place to stop for lunch if you've had your fill of seafood and are looking for another Canadian staple: comfort food. Their fresh take on Canadian home-cooking is delicious. Half way between Chinatown and the Harbour, the...
944 Fort St, Victoria, BC V8V 3K2, Canada
For the freshest farm-to-table and boat-to-bistro dining experience, come to Cafe Brio. Specializing in French cuisine created from regional Canadian ingredients, their simple sauces and delicate preparation let the natural flavors come through in...
1050 Joan Crescent, Victoria, BC V8S 3L5, Canada
Canada isn't as renowned for castles as one might think (or at all, in fact), which makes a visit to Craigdarroch that much more intriguing. A prototypical "bonanza" castle, Craigdarroch was born out of the industrial wealth generated by railroad...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now