Collected by AFAR Explorer
#g2a, 1001, Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2C5, Canada
Shh! Hank’s only has 14 seats and there are no reservations, but when barbecue is this good it’s worth the drive and it’s definitely worth the wait. Try one of the phenomenal BBQ plates; I love the brisket with its to-die-for coffee-cocoa rub and...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World