Collected by E Ang
189 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
At sunset the night market opens on the harbour front, illuminated by the lights on the Parliament building across the water. Favourites include gourmet chocolate, organic honey, handmade soaps, and organic cotton satchels. Another Canadian...
308 Catherine St, Victoria, BC V9A 3S8, Canada
Spinnakers has been quenching thirst since 1984 with their unique beverages. While they brew the expected craft beers on site, they also make their own sodas, ciders, and other creations. In addition the food and setting are worth sticking around...
Fan Tan Alley, Victoria, BC V8W 3G9, Canada
An afternoon meandering through the narrow stores of Chinatown feels like a trip back in time. This is the oldest Chinese district in Canada and it's full of historic nooks and crannies to explore. Formerly a derelict gambling district, it has...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked