Collected by Jorge Garcia
11300 Pat Bay Highway, Sidney, BC V8L 3S8, Canada
The Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal is a major transportation facility in North Saanich, British Columbia, located 20 miles north of Victoria on Vancouver Island. The terminal is part of the BC Ferry system, and the passage over to Vancouver (with our...
800 Benvenuto Ave, Brentwood Bay, BC V8M 1J8, Canada
Nearly a century ago, Jennie Butchart, wife of cement manufacturer Robert Butchart, transformed a depleted limestone quarry into these stunning, world-renowned show gardens. Allow ample time to enjoy the 22 hectares (55 acres) of floral displays,...
3486-, 3492 Mayfair Dr, Victoria, BC V8P 4P9, Canada
Nearby to the City of Victoria, Mount Tolmie Park offers views of Victoria and the surrounding areas. Stroll through Garry Oaks on one of the many gravel trails throughout the park or just enjoy a drive up the windy road to the summit.
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos