Collected by Esther
560 Johnson St, Victoria, BC V8W 3C6, Canada
Market Square, a flower-filled courtyard tucked into the middle of heritage brick-and-beam buildings, offers plentiful souvenir shopping as well as coffee, cocktails and opportunities to assemble a tasty impromptu picnic. Its small stage often...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter