Viaggio a Verona
Collected by Mirko Ingrà
Piazza Erbe, 10, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
The 12th century Lamberti Tower in Piazza delle Erbe rises 84 meters over Verona. It, like all other towers at the time, used to flaunt the wealth of the family it was built for. When I climbed it (relaxedly, in an elevator), it flaunted the...
Via Cappello, 23, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
We lock lips. And we lock hands. And here in Verona, you can lock your love around the gates of Juliet's (Giuletta, in her native Italian) home. Buy a cheap lock in one of the many storefronts that line the main streets through old Verona, and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019