Collected by Lisa Fuschillo
Corso Umberto Iᵒ, 14, 84019 Vietri Sul Mare SA, Italy
We stayed in Vietri Sul Mare and we found Pub Sud Est in the local square. The service was nice, but the gnocchi and pizza were the best I've had in Italy. The gnocchi was simple and had a smokey flavor that made it irresistible. The Testus pizza...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now