Collected by Christina Kuo
Piazza Erbe, 28, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
A 500 year old hanging whale bone that will supposedly only fall when a man who has never told a lie walks beneath it marks the entrance to the Piazza Erbe, where there is a large outdoor market selling everything from food to crafts.
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time