Collected by John Napurano
Largo Castello, 91016 Erice TP, Italy
Wonderfully preserved castle, check. On a hilltop overlooking a lovely Sicilian town, check! Originally built on the Temple of Venus and dedicated to the arts of love...check!! If you checked all three, you would most likely be in Erice, at the...
90027 Petralia Sottana, Province of Palermo, Italy
One of Sicily’s most historic producers of nero d’Avola, Feudo Montoni estate dates to the 16th century. Its Vrucara wine, made by 44-year-old winemaker Fabio Sireci, is considered one of the best expressions of the grape. This appeared in the May...
via, Via Ducezio, 1, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
'The best gelato I have ever tasted' - a big statement but true. I've heard that the true test of an artisan gelato maker is their pistachio flavour and Pasticceria Mandolfiore in Noto did not disappoint. With pistachios and almonds from the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019