Collected by Jacqueline Boaks
Piazza Erbe, 28, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
A 500 year old hanging whale bone that will supposedly only fall when a man who has never told a lie walks beneath it marks the entrance to the Piazza Erbe, where there is a large outdoor market selling everything from food to crafts.
Verona, VR, Italy
Verona is often buried in its Romeo & Juliet lore, however the city has much more than a classic romance to offer. Truly shaped under Roman rule, at times it can seem like a younger sister to Rome, especially with the Colosseum-esque Arena in the...
Via della Costa, 1, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
View from the highest building in Verona. You can walk or take the elevator for beautiful views of the red tile roofs of Verona. You can see the tower from all over the city but the real attraction is what you see from the tower. Entrance is just...
Corso Sant'Anastasia, 27, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
The tragic tale of Romeo and Juliet has been remembered and read over hundreds of years, and is still the driving reason for visiting the Italian city, Verona. Visiting, "La Casa de Giulietta" is very different from other attractions in Verona and...
Via Santa Felicita, 9, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
I was a little hesitant of seeing Juliet's supposed balcony in Verona, but not going would be silly. And once I went, it was actually quite quaint and sweet. However, you enter through a short tunnel that is covered in gum. GUM and graffiti. It's...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December