Collected by Leslie Jones
Via Carlo Cattaneo, 8/d, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
One of the things I liked most about Verona, Italy, was its great shopping. The shops all had interesting signs and window displays. I really liked this reflective window for the upscale "Scotch & Soda" clothing shop. I loved how the colorful...
Verona, VR, Italy
Verona is often buried in its Romeo & Juliet lore, however the city has much more than a classic romance to offer. Truly shaped under Roman rule, at times it can seem like a younger sister to Rome, especially with the Colosseum-esque Arena in the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna