Collected by Leslie Jones
d, Via Carlo Cattaneo, 8, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
One of the things I liked most about Verona, Italy, was its great shopping. The shops all had interesting signs and window displays. I really liked this reflective window for the upscale "Scotch & Soda" clothing shop. I loved how the colorful...
Verona, VR, Italy
Verona is often buried in its Romeo & Juliet lore, however the city has much more than a classic romance to offer. Truly shaped under Roman rule, at times it can seem like a younger sister to Rome, especially with the Colosseum-esque Arena in the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun