Collected by Jane Palecek , AFAR Contributor
2227 14th Ave, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA
A terrific restaurant/wine bar one block from the ocean. Very friendly staff who were generous with tastings. Decor is thrift store comfortable and there's a lovely outdoor patio. I highly recommend the pulled pork and chicken sliders. The jazz...
3001 Riverside Park Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32963, USA
This is a lovely small museum with a beautiful sculpture garden. The current exhibits included costumes and dresses worn by Katharine Hepburn and The Golden Age of European Painting. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Well worth the $10 entry...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019