Collected by Jane Palecek, AFAR Contributor
2227 14th Ave, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA
A terrific restaurant/wine bar one block from the ocean. Very friendly staff who were generous with tastings. Decor is thrift store comfortable and there's a lovely outdoor patio. I highly recommend the pulled pork and chicken sliders. The jazz...
3001 Riverside Park Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32963, USA
This is a lovely small museum with a beautiful sculpture garden. The current exhibits included costumes and dresses worn by Katharine Hepburn and The Golden Age of European Painting. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Well worth the $10 entry...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys