Collected by Ryan Evans
Tips from others on where to eat, what to see, and their great experiences
Via Fieschi, 115, 19018 Corniglia SP, Italy
While hiking the Cinque Terre, it's imperative to hydrate. And everyone knows that in Italy, you hydrate best with vino, right? Right. Upon reaching the top of the 365 stairs from the train station to the top of town, I stopped into Enoteca Pirun....
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
Via A. Rollandi, 122, 19017 Manarola SP, Italy
Cinque Terre is a popular destination in Italy for a reason. Unfortunately, this can often lead to overpriced, under-quality restaurants. Trattoria dal Billy is an exception. Here you can enjoy fresh fish carpaccio, handmade pasta (with regional...
Via Castruccio Buonamici, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
My husband and I visited Lucca, Italy, in May. Just when I thought the charming town couldn't get any more beautiful, the sun went down and the lights came on, exposing a whole new beauty. Lucca is not a place to be missed, and make sure to stick...
- 1 How a Coronavirus Vaccine Will Affect Your Future Travel Plans
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 4 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021
- 5 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.