Collected by Dimitri Dukhovny
Vergennes, VT 05491, USA
Traveling between New York, New York and Burlington, Vermont? Don't bother flying. Driving is unlikely to cost you more in money or time (a gas tank and 5 hours, respectively). Take the trip in autumn and you'll get the eye-popping benefit of...
20 State Park Beach Rd, Barnard, VT 05031, USA
Just outside of Woodstock, Vermont, Silver Lake is a picturesque body of water, complete with kayak, canoe, and pedal boat rentals. I recommend paddling around the perimeter, then hauling the boat back to the beach and hopping in the water for a...
5817 Woodstock Rd, Quechee, VT 05059, USA
Welcome discovery traveling down Vermont's famous Route 4. Family activities abound, but plenty to keep a solo traveler busy. You can find a refreshing morning hike that starts with a dizzying walk over a very high gorge. The accompanying village...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022