Collected by dana hong
1205 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
It's said that the best pizza in the United States is made in Cafe Bianca in Phoenix, AZ and as a pizza aficionado I can stand behind that statement. Enter Local 1205. When asked how Local 1205 created a pizza as good as Bianca they responded, "We...
533 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Superba Snack Bar in Venice, California is one of the best lunch spots on the West Side, with a varied menu that delivers on taste. The sandwiches are 'classics' that have been updated and done extremely well—their version of a BLT, for example,...
Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90291, USA
On my way for dinner at The Tasting Kitchen, I noticed that Abbot Kinney Boulevard was packed of street food trucks from top to bottom. Taking place every friday evening, the food trucks that usually patrol the downtown area gather together on...
2820 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
Two things make Areal stand out: location, and serious attention to the drinks. Comfortable indoor-outdoor seating, an inventive list of cocktails (the rum punch is a must), and an eclectic crowd make this one of the more desirable places to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter