Collected by Massimiliano Tonghini
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
This pink-marble waterfront edifice in Piazza San Marco dates back to the 14th century, when it was the residence and seat of government for the doges (rulers) of Venice. Today the ornate Byzantine- and Moorish-influenced Gothic Palazzo Ducale is...
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Since few areas within the city of Venice afford high perspectives of the entire city, take the elevator (no stairs) to the top of San Marco's Campanile in Piazza San Marco. You may have to put up with a few elbows to get a spot against...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter