Venice beach baby
Collected by Rebecca Barron
1697 Pacific Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
The boutique beachfront Hotel Erwin is as much a destination to sleep as it is to socialize. With the best rooftop terrace in Venice, you can watch the sunset over the Pacific while sipping on one of their signature cocktails. The hallways are...
1800 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Grab your skateboard and head over to the Venice Skate Park overlooking the Santa Monica Bay for a fun day of skateboarding. No worries if you don't skate. Spectators are very welcome. You'll have an equally great time standing at the rail...
1205 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
It's said that the best pizza in the United States is made in Cafe Bianca in Phoenix, AZ and as a pizza aficionado I can stand behind that statement. Enter Local 1205. When asked how Local 1205 created a pizza as good as Bianca they responded, "We...
507 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
There’s no better proof of LA’s dedication to healthy living than the consistent opening of new juiceries throughout the city. Colorful varieties of cold-pressed juice, cleanses, shots and shakes compete to call out their freshness,...
533 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Superba Snack Bar in Venice, California is one of the best lunch spots on the West Side, with a varied menu that delivers on taste. The sandwiches are 'classics' that have been updated and done extremely well—their version of a BLT, for example,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December