Collected by AFAR Explorer
San Croce, 1992, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
A five-minute walk from the Rialto Market, down winding streets, small campos, and alleyways, is the Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo. Restored and expanded in 2013, the museum is a window on to the lives of 17th- and 18th-century Venetian nobles: how...
Sestiere di S. Marco, 2603, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Venice's Museo della Musica in the Church of San Maurizi is an homage to the Italian art of making string instruments. The small exhibition highlights Venice's golden age of string instrument making. Visitors experience the sounds of instruments...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village