Collected by AFAR Explorer
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
There is a stone heart embedded in a wall and lost in an alleyway in Venice. The spot is said to have been the home of a Venetian fisherman who caught and married a cursed mermaid. While their story was ill-fated, legend has it that lovers who...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village