Collected by Jaclyn Bell
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Campo della Carita, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
If you find yourself at the Accademia vaporetto stop, take time out to have a bite to eat and a glass of wine. The cafe is perfectly located for people watching, by land or by sea. The two gondoliers located just steps away put on quite a show....
Fondamenta Nani, 992, 30123 Dorsoduro, Venezia VE, Italy
If you are in Venice, you will surely get familiar with local spritz (a fizzy, refreshing aperitif) and cicchetti, or small snacks. If you want to have a local experience, be sure to stop by Cantine del Vino Già Schiavi while walking around La...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys