Collected by Tereza Abdala
1800 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Grab your skateboard and head over to the Venice Skate Park overlooking the Santa Monica Bay for a fun day of skateboarding. No worries if you don't skate. Spectators are very welcome. You'll have an equally great time standing at the rail...
8 Dudley Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
During an afternoon exploring the Venice Beach Area I was delighted at all the murals that were hiding around every corner. This urban art creates a public gallery of cement walls and encourages a closer look down alleys and around corners.
Venice Canals, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Before L.A. became a concrete network of high-speed freeways, gondoliers used to glide through a series of manmade canals that were built in 1905 to recreate Venice, Italy in Southern California. The remaining two miles of waterways are a peaceful...
Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90291, USA
On my way for dinner at The Tasting Kitchen, I noticed that Abbot Kinney Boulevard was packed of street food trucks from top to bottom. Taking place every friday evening, the food trucks that usually patrol the downtown area gather together on...
Venice Fishing Pier, Venice, CA 90292, USA
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019