Collected by Angelina Cheney
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Via Pastrengo, 14, 20159 Milano MI, Italy
Isola has become Milan's hipster hangout, so you are going to want spend a lot of time here. Best way is sleeping over, and the Isola Apartments are key. Lots of light, minimal decor and all the trappings of home, the loft apartments are great for...
Plaza berria, 8, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
If you only have time for a single meal and you want to taste Basque cooking, this is it. First, it has a barful of pintxos, those little tapa-like snacks mounted on a small circle of bread. Usually you'd have to go to a bar to get these but you...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign