Collected by Nick Gracilla
Giudecca, 810, 30133 Venezia VE, Italy
In Venice, it's hard to get a moment alone with a loved one or even with the city herself. The crowds of tourists reaching over your shoulder to snap shaky photos of the aged Rialto can become a nuisance as you try to realize the historical...
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Near the base of the landmark Rialto Bridge, the historic Rialto Market is well worth a wander. Seek it out in the early morning when it provides an authentic local experience (and awesome social-media ops), with fishmongers hawking their fresh...
Cannaregio, 2893, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
When you tire of canals and churches, head to the old Jewish ghetto of Venice where you'll find many quiet, pleasant alleys to meander through. Be sure to take the guided tour of the old temples because tour guides can offer more information than...
Campiello dei Miracoli, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli is probably my favorite church in Venice. Surrounded by canals and small streets, the church looks like a fat piece of marble clad wedding cake that landed in Venice's Cannaregio neighborhood. It's one of the most...
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked