Collected by Nancy Bishop
1, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
On a humid morning in August, I landed at Aeroporto Marco Polo, hired a water taxi using my fragmented Italian, and struggled to carry my three suitcases down to the airport's dock. Tired and hot, I found my water taxi and collapsed on the seats...
San Marco, 1322, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
The Bellini was born in Venice at Harry's Bar, which has been hopping since 1931. Declared a National Historic Monument by the Italian government in 2001, this San Marco bar and restaurant is a cultural institution. Even though it doesn't do the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter