Collected by Alex Tirion
ABC Fondamenta Toletta, 1169 ABC, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Osteria Enoteca ai Artisti in Venice served the best pasta I have ever tasted. Once wasn't enough—I had to go back to this place again during my stay in Venice. The osteria boasts a great view, great atmosphere, great people, and most importantly,...
Calle Larga dei Bari, 1159, 30135 Santa Croce, Venezia VE, Italy
If you find yourself in Venice's Santa Croce neighborhood, and you're hot, or peckish, or both; try to locate the Alaska Gelateria on Calle Larga dei Bari. It's a quaint little place that serves up super fresh, artisanal scoops; possibly some that...
30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
It may be one of the fastest growing gelato chains across Italy and greater Europe, but that hasn't seemed to put a dent in how delicious and creamy and always good the gelato is at Grom. As I write this there are three locations in Venice: On the...
Calle dei Fabbri, 929, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
The venue might be a little garish, and the location is almost always a nightmare to visit in the high season. But this gelateria has its merits. Some of its unusual flavors like Sacher Torte, are major stand outs in the Pantheon of gelato...
Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo, 922, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Let's be honest; the gelato is OK in Venice, but it has nothing on the view. Some people require both, which means Gelateria Nico is the only place to come. Sure, one of Venice's best gelato joints, Grom, has Campo San Barnaba. But nothing beats...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers