Collected by Sarah Gallucci
Dorsoduro, 853A, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Bars like Gino's in the Dorsoduro neighborhood of Venice are the kind of Italian institutions that I hope never go away. It's what you might call an Italian sports bar, with daily newspapers hanging about and a loyal local following that can be...
Riva degli Schiavoni, 4171, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Just beyond the Doge's Palace along the Degli Schiavoni is the Relais & Chateaux property, Hotel Londra Palace. I mention it because the hotel's LondraBar is small and quiet, with some outdoor veranda seating with excellent views of the lagoon. It...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter