Collected by ALICIA
Canaima National Park is home to the infamous Angel Falls, but more people are able to visit its little brother Alto Sappo (or Sappo Falls) where you can get an even up close and personal look by walking behind it. Admire the table top mountains...
Playa El Agua, 6324, Nueva Esparta, Venezuela
After 20 years of travelling and more than 30 countries, I wouldn't dare to call myself a world traveller, neither claim I have seen the best of anything yet.. Actually, "bests" are not universal but circumstancial to the person that experiences...
Oia 847 02, Greece
This little private church is probably the most photographed stop in Oia. Our rented house was right next to it but lower on the steps so we could see lots of people getting lots of photos. Married couples would take their photos next to it,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles