Collected by ALICIA
Canaima National Park is home to the infamous Angel Falls, but more people are able to visit its little brother Alto Sappo (or Sappo Falls) where you can get an even up close and personal look by walking behind it. Admire the table top mountains...
Playa El Agua, 6324, Nueva Esparta, Venezuela
After 20 years of travelling and more than 30 countries, I wouldn't dare to call myself a world traveller, neither claim I have seen the best of anything yet.. Actually, "bests" are not universal but circumstancial to the person that experiences...
Oia 847 02, Greece
This little private church is probably the most photographed stop in Oia. Our rented house was right next to it but lower on the steps so we could see lots of people getting lots of photos. Married couples would take their photos next to it,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked