Collected by Eva Maria Fossas
Calle Larga dei Bari, 1159, 30135 Santa Croce, Venezia VE, Italy
If you find yourself in Venice's Santa Croce neighborhood, and you're hot, or peckish, or both; try to locate the Alaska Gelateria on Calle Larga dei Bari. It's a quaint little place that serves up super fresh, artisanal scoops; possibly some that...
30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
It may be one of the fastest growing gelato chains across Italy and greater Europe, but that hasn't seemed to put a dent in how delicious and creamy and always good the gelato is at Grom. As I write this there are three locations in Venice: On the...
Calle dei Fabbri, 929, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
The venue might be a little garish, and the location is almost always a nightmare to visit in the high season. But this gelateria has its merits. Some of its unusual flavors like Sacher Torte, are major stand outs in the Pantheon of gelato...
Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo, 922, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Let's be honest; the gelato is OK in Venice, but it has nothing on the view. Some people require both, which means Gelateria Nico is the only place to come. Sure, one of Venice's best gelato joints, Grom, has Campo San Barnaba. But nothing beats...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked