Collected by Eva Maria Fossas
Calle Larga dei Bari, 1159, 30135 Santa Croce, Venezia VE, Italy
If you find yourself in Venice's Santa Croce neighborhood, and you're hot, or peckish, or both; try to locate the Alaska Gelateria on Calle Larga dei Bari. It's a quaint little place that serves up super fresh, artisanal scoops; possibly some that...
3006 S. POLO, Venezia, VE 30125, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
It may be one of the fastest growing gelato chains across Italy and greater Europe, but that hasn't seemed to put a dent in how delicious and creamy and always good the gelato is at Grom. As I write this there are three locations in Venice: On the...
Salizada San Lio, 5661, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
La Boutique del Gelato in Venice's Castello district is a popular destination with locals and tourists alike. But depending on the time of year, or the person working behind the counter, the service and product can be hit or miss. The gelato is...
Calle dei Fabbri, 929, 30124 S.Marco, Venezia VE, Italy
The venue might be a little garish, and the location is almost always a nightmare to visit in the high season. But this gelateria has its merits. Some of its unusual flavors like Sacher Torte, are major stand outs in the Pantheon of gelato...
Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo, 922, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Let's be honest; the gelato is OK in Venice, but it has nothing on the view. Some people require both, which means Gelateria Nico is the only place to come. Sure, one of Venice's best gelato joints, Grom, has Campo San Barnaba. But nothing beats...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna