Collected by Bad Guy
Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
A zip line installed down Fremont Street Experience has just gotten bigger and better. Slotzilla is a two-level, 1,700-foot-long zip line that will send riders speeding over the famous downtown pedestrian mall at 35 miles per hour. Wandering along...
3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
There isn't much separating riders from the ground 490 feet below them when they ride the Voodoo Zip Line, which runs between the two towers at Rio Las Vegas. Belted into a ski lift-type seat with a single seat belt, riders are lifted from a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village