Collected by Fred Lopez
506 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Park on Fremont is a everything that a gastropub and beer garden should be, with a very cool, hipster bar (featuring taxidermy—a must these days), as well as ample space to stretch out underneath cafe lights in the back. It's like a little piece...
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
In recent years, there has been an awesome pizza trend in Las Vegas. Gone are the days when the average toss-it-in-the-oven pie was the only option; today, there are fun local pizza eateries, high-end gourmet pies and even hidden alcoves housing...
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Just when Las Vegas couldn't get any weirder, visitors began strapping on ice skates and making their way around an ice rink... in the middle of the desert. The Venetian and The Palazzo have had an ice rink during the winter months for a few years...
520 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
The Beat Coffeehouse is part dive bar, part roadhouse, part concert hall, part cafe, but somehow, this combination works. It's a great place to catch a live show, chill out over a cappuccino (or a beer), and listen to tunes (on vinyl, of course)...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys