Collected by Celest
Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
A zip line installed down Fremont Street Experience has just gotten bigger and better. Slotzilla is a two-level, 1,700-foot-long zip line that will send riders speeding over the famous downtown pedestrian mall at 35 miles per hour. Wandering along...
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Las Vegas hosts its own home-grown festival, Life Is Beautiful, in downtown Las Vegas every year. This multi-faceted event celebrates four main pillars of beauty: Music, food, learning and art. The multi-day event first and foremost draws festival...
The Mirage, 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Their popular show closed abruptly with Roy’s injury in 2003, but the famous animal trainers and illusionists have established a research and education center. It teems with lions, tigers, leopards, black panthers, and bottlenose...
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Due to its prime location and sophisticated design, one thing you're guaranteed to get when you stay at The Cosmopolitan is a stellar view. Every room has a balcony — a wonderful vantage point for viewing the city's lights. Though the views...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village