Collected by Oen Hammonds
5030 Spring Mountain Rd #6, Las Vegas, NV 89146, USA
Monta Ramen is the best of both worlds—reasonably priced, and a widely thought of as the best ramen in Las Vegas. The menu is simple and straightforward, the dishes authentic and executed well, and the restaurant has a friendly and relaxed...
2985 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Open 24 hours a day, Peppermill is an age-old diner that is both stuck in the past and hasn't gone out of style. It's one of the few free-standing restaurants still in existence on the Strip, and the tacky neon fascade makes it hard to miss in its...
3327 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
I fell in love with SushiSamba while living in NYC and was excited when they opened another location at the Shoppes at the Palazzo. I love traditional sushi, but SushiSamba has fun with their menu, which features a variety of creative rolls; their...
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
An indulgent array of creative dishes and fantastic hand-crafted cocktails rules this menu, but I stop in for what can only be described as a girl's dream: hand-baked pretzel bites with cheese fondue. The restaurant has a prime location, with a...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer