Collected by Shateria Pauley
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
An indulgent array of creative dishes and fantastic hand-crafted cocktails rules this menu, but I stop in for what can only be described as a girl's dream: hand-baked pretzel bites with cheese fondue. The restaurant has a prime location, with a...
2910 West Lake East Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117, USA
In the heart of Vegas, it can be difficult at times to find the healthiest of meals, given the penchant for fine dining (and steak) that characterizes the Strip. However, Go Raw Cafe has your back—with two locations in Vegas, Go Raw is on a...
Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
A zip line installed down Fremont Street Experience has just gotten bigger and better. Slotzilla is a two-level, 1,700-foot-long zip line that will send riders speeding over the famous downtown pedestrian mall at 35 miles per hour. Wandering along...
Chloride, AZ 86431, USA
Located between Boulder City, Nevada, and Kingman, Arizona, off of US 93, Chloride is the home to a massive rock mural painted by Roy Purcell. The mural is painted across several rocks that are located on the far side of the town. The entire...
The Shoppes at Mandalay Place, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
As far as bars go, Minus 5 is without question the coolest place in Las Vegas. The place sits in a giant freezer, and everything inside is made of ice—the walls, the chandeliers, the seats, the bar itself, even the very glasses in which you...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map