Collected by Aaron Smith
Ring Road, Mele Maat, Vanuatu
vanuatu is hot and humid and this is a great way to cool off. About a half hour outside the capital, this a a quick easy hike through beautiful foliage. There are several pools to cool off at along the way where you can swim with the fish. but the...
Samoa Point, Port Havannah, Vanuatu
The Havannah, Vanuatu, has one of the romantic settings for dinner and drinks I have come across. Overlooking a South Pacific lagoon (or course), this table is all yours with a little advance booking. The food is par excellence - a mix of French...
Port Vila, Vanuatu
A must try experience in Port Vila (or Vanuatu for that matter) is a visit to a nakamal, the local equivalent of a watering hole but where kava, not alcohol, is served. A member of the pepper plant, kava (Piper methysticum) is drunk widely...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet