Collected by Vanessa Young
Vanessa Young′s Wishlist
9 Chome-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
Hashi Choh showcases traditional artisanal Japanese goods. The shop’s dark wood interior and red accents give it a regal ambience, with a central focus on the wall of hashi (chopsticks). The chopsticks range from moderately priced wares perfect...
Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−5−８ 銀座らん月ＢF１
I was with friends who wanted to learn about sake. Our biggest challenge was finding someplace open for lunch. Sake no Ana in Ginza was not only a great find, the variety and selection of sake was amazing. The sake sommelier here, Sakamoto-san (no...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter