Collected by Vanessa Tellez-Raffel
Vanessa Tellez-Raffel′s Wishlist
Denkmalstrasse 4, 6002 Luzern, Switzerland
I was forewarned that this monument to the slain Swiss soldiers killed in France was deeply moving, and that Mark Twain had called it "the saddest and most moving piece of rock in the world." I still wasn't prepared for how heartwrenching it was....
510 Rathervue Pl, Austin, TX 78705, USA
Austin is one of America's most bustling and vibrant cities, but take a walk along Red River road at night and you'll be transformed from glistening modern city to charming capital of the Old West. Here, a stone bridge and river walk are...
2026 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Equal parts charcuterie, cheese and wine shop, Henri's offers a cozy space to explore new wines or take a bottle home. Offering over 85 cheeses from around the world and a few local favorites, this French cheese shop offers a simple lunch...
305 S Spring St, Marfa, TX 79843, USA
I just got back from Marfa, Texas and I can't stop thinking about this pizza. It's a problem. I mean I lived in New York where you have access to some pretty amazing pizza. It's been almost a week and I still can't get the margherita pizza from...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now