Vancouver Wall Centre
Collected by Nikki Bayley, AFAR Local Expert
4151 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond, BC V6X 4J7, Canada
More than 160 stores pack this Asian mall, which is anchored by a Daiso (a ubiquitous Japanese dollar store). Shoppers can stock up on trendy Korean skin-care products at Aritaum, Tony Moly, and Nature Republic, or browse everything from herbal...
4151 Hazelbridge Way #1080, Richmond, BC V6X 4J7, Canada
A pack of matcha green tea Kit Kats, a wireless karaoke microphone, three sachets of jasmine-scented bath salts with a picture of a geisha on the front, and a set of pressed sushi molds. That was my last haul from the magnificent Daiso store in...
4200 No 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 2C4, Canada
If you like the sweat-inducing, mouth-numbing heat that true Szechuan cuisine brings, you’re in for a treat at the Golden Spring. If you’re a non-Asian diner it’s worth telling the staff you like it really hot or they may turn down that peppercorn...
8888 River Rd #150, Richmond, BC V6X 0E1, Canada
Splurge on the superb food at this hang-out popular with Richmond’s monied Chinese set and you’ll have a meal to remember. The dining room is pleasingly bling and the service second to none. Try their famous roasted squab and dare to eat like the...
4653 Garden City Rd #2115, Richmond, BC V6X 2K4, Canada
The perfect rainy day activity: a locked room, a Morse Code handbook, a message in invisible ink, and a mystery to solve—all with the clock ticking! Asia’s latest craze for escape-room adventures has arrived in Richmond. Fun for groups of 2–6 and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles