Collected by Rebecca Carr
721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Every book will tell you to have high tea at the Empress in Victoria, and you should. They welcomed our three-generation group, including 2 kids under 6, and had hot chocolate for those who didn't want tea. They also had a full gluten-free option,...
85 W 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 3K8, Canada
308 Catherine St, Victoria, BC V9A 3S8, Canada
Spinnakers has been quenching thirst since 1984 with their unique beverages. While they brew the expected craft beers on site, they also make their own sodas, ciders, and other creations. In addition the food and setting are worth sticking around...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands